Three questions for ethical decision-making
Making an ethical decision can seem tricky or confusing. The good news is it doesn't have to be. 'Three questions for ethical decision-making' provides employees with an easy-to-remember, practical tool that they can use to feel more confident when making ethical decisions.
With a range of resources available, using the 'three questions for ethical decision-making' in your workplace is as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Contact the Misconduct Prevention, Education and Research team
- Let us know which resources you would like for your workplace
- Spread the word by distributing the resources in your workplace
'Three questions for ethical decision-making' resources
Resources available for your workplace include:
- A3 posters - to display in lunchrooms, meeting rooms, training rooms
- pen holders - for office-based staff
- wallet cards - to keep the message handy
- key ring cards - for car keys and workplace access keys
- car stickers - for organisations' fleet vehicles
These items are currently available free of charge while in stock. If additional stock is required, the resources may be provided on a cost-recovery basis.
'Three steps to ethical decision-making' video
The 'explainer' video below has been developed to walk viewers through the 'three questions for ethical decision-making'. We encourage you to use the video in staff induction, training workshops and in team meetings. The video can be embedded in presentations, on intranets and in e-learning environments.
Contact the Misconduct Prevention, Education and Research team for more information.