Established in 2010, the Integrity Commission is an independent statutory authority. Read more about the focus of our organisation.
Anyone can make a complaint to us about Tasmanian public sector misconduct. Read more about our complaint processes.
We investigate complaints of public sector misconduct. Read more about our investigative processes and powers.
The Integrity Commission is now responsible for administering the Register of Lobbyists and Lobbying Code of Conduct in Tasmania.
Through education, advice and planning, we support organisations to identify and prevent misconduct.
20. Making factual findings - assessing the evidence and the standard of proof (PDF, 47.4 KB)
21. Writing an investigation report (PDF, 40.3 KB)
22. Making misconduct findings (PDF, 47.7 KB)
23. Outcomes (PDF, 58.7 KB)
24. Communicating the decision (PDF, 45.6 KB)
25. Risks, common pitfalls and troubleshooting (PDF, 56.8 KB)
26. Definitions and references (PDF, 48.0 KB)
This page was last updated on 20 Dec 2021.