Managing and Investigating MisconductRead Close
Managing and Investigating Misconduct is a full day, intensive workshop intended for public sector employees who manage misconduct.
Focussing on the three stages of public sector misconduct management (allegation or suspicion, investigation, and outcomes), participants will learn how to:
- conduct preliminary assessments
- plan investigations
- facilitate interviews
- record statements
- write investigation reports, and
- work with procedural fairness.
Attendees receive a copy of our Guide to Managing Misconduct (PDF, 833.6 KB).
Practical Ethics for ManagersRead Close
This workshop aims to build the capacity of public sector managers to create an ethical team environment. It provides practical guidance and tools to help understand ethics, make ethical decisions with confidence and provide positive role modelling.
Integrity in Public ServiceRead Close
Integrity in Public Service is a 90-minute interactive workshop designed to support public officers to perform their roles with integrity.
This workshop covers:
- the responsibilities and opportunities working in the Tasmanian public sector
- the personal qualities that are important in serving the community
- the role of the Integrity Commission
- three questions for good decision making.