Established in 2010, the Integrity Commission is an independent statutory authority. Read more about the focus of our organisation.
Anyone can make a complaint to us about Tasmanian public sector misconduct. Read more about our complaint processes.
We investigate complaints of public sector misconduct. Read more about our investigative processes and powers.
Through education, advice and planning, we support organisations to identify and prevent misconduct.
2. Initial handling (PDF, 51.8 KB)
3. Undertaking a preliminary assessment (PDF, 54.7 KB)
4. Confidentiality and dealing with people (PDF, 53.3 KB)
5. Taking immediate action (PDF, 40.3 KB)
6. Contacting external bodies (PDF, 59.9 KB)
7. Record keeping (PDF, 63.9 KB)
8. Deciding whether to investigate (PDF, 45.5 KB)
9. Timeframes (PDF, 36.1 KB)
This page was last updated on 17 Dec 2021.