Managing and Investigating MisconductRead Close
Managing and Investigating Misconduct is a full day, intensive workshop intended for public sector employees who manage misconduct.
Focussing on the three stages of public sector misconduct management (allegation or suspicion, investigation, and outcomes), participants will learn how to:
- conduct preliminary assessments
- plan investigations
- facilitate interviews
- record statements
- write investigation reports, and
- work with procedural fairness.
Attendees receive a copy of our Guide to Managing Misconduct (PDF, 312.4 KB).
Practical Ethics for ManagersRead Close
Practical Ethics for Managers explores the ethical challenges and opportunities facing Tasmanian public sector managers.
Attending this workshop will support participants to:
- identify key attributes and behaviours of an ethical manager in their workplace
- apply ethical decision-making tools and strategies
- recognise and respond to the ethical dilemmas of managing in the middle
- role model ethical behaviours for staff.
Integrity in Public ServiceRead Close
Integrity in Public Service is a 90-minute interactive workshop designed to support public officers to perform their roles with integrity.
This workshop covers:
- the responsibilities and opportunities working in the Tasmanian public sector
- the personal qualities that are important in serving the community
- the role of the Integrity Commission
- three questions for good decision making.