If you are interested in working with us, all vacancies are advertised on the Tasmanian Government Jobs website.
The Integrity Commission is recruiting for multiple new positions to deliver a challenging new program of work, supported by a significant funding increase announced by the Government in the 2021-22 budget and over a three-year period. These roles will contribute to core functions across the Commission, including investigations, misconduct prevention and education, and business services. There are opportunities available for both fixed-term and permanent positions at mid- and senior- levels of salary.
There are opportunities available in areas including:
- strategic advice and support
- program development and management
- investigations and compliance
- research and data
- stakeholder engagement and communications
- education design, delivery, and technology
- business analysis.
These roles will suit highly talented individuals seeking meaningful work to contribute to the culture, practices and accountability of the Tasmanian public sector, with significant opportunity to influence the direction and future of the Integrity Commission in Tasmania.
We will be recruiting over the next six months. For current vacancies, see below, or the Tasmanian jobs website.
The goals of the newly-resourced program of work include:
- increased reach and engagement of our education program aimed at promoting integrity for all employees of the public sector in Tasmania, including new methods of education design and technology;
- a rigorous research program using data collected by the Commission to analyse integrity risks and institutional change, both for original research outputs and to inform education interventions;
- an effective communication strategy for the public sector and the public to inform them of the functions of the Commission, integrity risks, reporting mechanisms, and increase trust in the public sector and the Commission
- enhanced investigations capacity in response to complaints, misconduct risks and monitoring of compliance.
Learn more about the Commission
There are no current vacancies.